Thursday, July 20, 2017

Summer breeze








Gingham has always been one of my favorite prints.
And black and white will always be my favorite combo!
So the first time i laid my eyes on this pats from Zara i got to grab them.
And how lovely do they look with this cute ruffled black top from Missy Empire? I love this combo!
You can find the Missy Empire top here.
To keep the ruffle trend on on this look i'm not only wearing a ruffled top but also ruffled shoes, and let me tell you that i'm obsessed with this pair of shoes! They are from 4th & Reckless and you can find them here.
I found this straw basket bag online and it's vintage, i was looking for the perfect one for a while now and i finally found it, love the color,  it's not to light and i think it's more interesting this way, and now i'm wearing it with everything, trying it out, with scarves, bandanas, you name it, i freaking love it.



2 comments: