Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Autumn grey's















Hi!
I've been absent for a while now, i've spent some vacation time away from my place, but now i'm back home and have so many amazing things to show you guys!
Grey is one of my favorite colors, that's for sure, i like to wear it during summer but when the weather starts to get colder and the days turn more dark that's my favorite time to wear grey.
Here i' wearing the most comfy and cozy sweater, absolutely love this kind of knit, because it's so simple and chunky. The sweater is from Romwe and you can find it here.
If i had to chose my favorite thing from winter it has to be the bootzzzz! I adore boots and i think they can make any outfit more interesting, for me during winter it's all about he boots and the coat, if they are cute and with good quality you are well dressed! So i like to fill my wardrobe with boots, black ones for sure.
Here i'm wearing a square toe (i'm obsessed about square toe lately) with a smokey marble heel that i love, they are from 4th & Reckless and you can find them here.
To finish the look very simple accessories are the key to keep the look minimal, here i'm wearing a Mockberg watch, gorgeous, i love the strap detail, so different from the regular watch. Find Mockberg on Instagram and Facebook too.
Use the code: Holynights_c for 20% off you purchase at Mockberg.com
And the cutest and the most minimal of the necklaces, with a real piece of marble, it is from H O M A and you can find it here


2 comments: