Thursday, February 18, 2016

A l l B l a c k














All black forever!
All black looks will always be my favorite.
I'm obsessing over this sweater lately, just love it to death, the glove sleeves are spectacular, so different and cool and they keep my hands so warm, plus i love the cropped length because it's not too short and can be wear in this extremely cold weather because the belly doesn't show very much, the fabric is so soft and comfy and i love ribbed knits. The sweater is from ChicWish and it comes in white too, find them here
The perfect piece to go with a cropped knit sweater is a knit midi skirt, the one is from frontRowShop and the quality of it is amazing is one of my favorite skirts for sure, i have the same one in burgundy too, i've posted two looks wearing it find them here and here. 
You can buy this skirt here, the price right now it's amazing, so hurry up and buy your favorite color.
I'm missing warm weather so much, i want to wear shoes like this one without my toes and my legs turning blue with the cold :)  
The shoes are from Ego and you can find them here

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! All black looks suits so good on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this look!!! You look stunning <3

    All black is always the best idea that's for sure...

    xx
    Vanessa | http://www.thetrendique.com

    ReplyDelete