Monday, January 18, 2016

w i n e - k n i t
















Knit sets are the thing! Just love them. Although this is not an actual set, because both items are from different brands, the color and the fabric work very well together. And burgundy is one of my favorite colors ever, and sometimes i miss to wear burgundy lips all day every day so much, every time i wear burgundy clothes i have to use burgundy lips as well, just love to match everything in this color.
Outfits like this are so comfortable and so stylish at the same time, even when i don't want to wear hells, this stills looks amazing with sneakers.
The skirts from FrontRowShop and you can find it here. It's on sale, in an amazing price, and it also comes in black, and the black one is amazing too, i just loved this one so much, that i had to have the black one too :)
I'm using much less make up lately, since January 1st i'm almost not wearing makeup on my face at all, my skin was looking terrible and the uglier it looked the more makeup i needed and then the uglier the skin was turning every day, i have very sensitive and dry skin and no foundation at all, so now i'm only using very hidratante creams and lotions and also serums. For makeup on my daily basis i'm only using a little bit of blush to give me some color, mascara and i fill my eyebrows as usual, when i shoot some photos i only add just a little bit of bronzer to add the contouring effect and a bit of bronzer on my lids too.
The fact that i am extremely allergic to mu dogs and cat, doesn't help with my skin issues, and what is even worse is that they all sleep with me and my boyfriend every night, and the bed is always filled with allergies :(
But i just love to sleep with them so much, i can't have them away from me all night long!

1 comment: