Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Whatever words I say I will always love you















So here is another look wearing black, velvet and denim, how unusual of me :) Found this crushed velvet skirt on Asos and it had such a great price that i had to buy it, another skater skirt is never too much and if it is in velvet even better. Skater is actually the type of skirt that looks better on me and they're so comfortable and easy to mix with other stuff. As i told you guys before i always take a pic or another with the flash on when i'm wearing velvet, so you can see the velvet effects and textures, even i don't really like pics with flash. Hope you like this look.

5 comments:

  1. Really digging the velvet denim combo and I have been head over heels for fedoras like the one you have one. I just wish I could find one in my size and price range. Awesome outfit!

    baconsquared

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit so much and I love the demin jacket xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this ! Velvet & denim are great together xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I came across your blog! I love your style and you are so pretty <3

    Chamomile Dealer

    ReplyDelete